Lilo : invalid partition table

Hi all !
Thank for your job !
I have some problem to boot Linux I've install on a Pentium Pro.

It has two SCSI disk :
/dev/sda : First is win98.->2GB
/dev/sdb : Second for Linux ->400Mo
I success to boot Linux via floppy disk but I want install Lilo on the
hard drive.

When I try, lilo say :
device 0x0800 Invalid partition table 1st entry
3D Adress 1/1/0 (32)
Linear Adress 32/1/0 (63)

mmm ...
So I take fdisk on /dev/sda :
(Message about Lilo and disk >1Go ... but I success to install it on IDE
hard drive with 3Go and no problem so ....?)
Partition /dev/sda1 * 1 1 2032 2080386 3 DOS 16 bit=>32M
Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary : phys(258,254,63) should
be (258,63,32)

So there is a problem with the hard drive with win (...).
I try a fdisk /mbr under dos. No effect.
Partition /dev/sda1 is active.
I try to pass param disk,bios,secteur,heads,cylinders with param of
fdisk.No effect.

You have idee ?