fix for potato xemacs21 instelation

Its probably not the best way to fix this because it doesn't deal with the
sort of the problem, (I don't know if its from the scripts or the source -
I don't have enough time right now to learn elisp in order ro check), but
A solution to the problem - potato's xemacs21 will run without a problem
(it gave an error of missing tree root directory or something like that -
you can check my previous question for the exact error if anyone is interested).
Well, to make a long storry short (sorry  late hour, night before a test)
Just add the directory:
/usr/lib/xemacs
leave it empty, xemacs21 will then run.
As far as I know this bug is only in potato but i didn't check slink.
I know there is a bug report on this (the number is in some other post on
the problem) so if anyone can deduce from this the real problem (or if
this is enough) please either tell me how to pass this through formal
chanels, or dill with this for a formal solution.
Hope this helps anyone.

michf@math.tau.ac.il