Re: X for Win95

*- On 28 Sep, Jon Hughes wrote about "X for Win95"
> I've been working on my Linux box here at work from my windows computer
> (easier to telnet into rather then move around and stuff).  This is fine and
> dandy, but I've been told there is a way you can actually get the X
> server/KDE stuff to work remotly, through a Xwindow on Win95 or something
> like that.
>
> Ring a bell to anyone?

Xwin32 at http://www.starnet.com/product.htm.  This is an excellent
commercial product with full xdmcp and font server support.  You can
open individual x apps or have a full screen x session.  They use it
here at Purdue in the Mechanical Engineering computer labs on all the
PC's.  You can get 2 hr/use demo to try it out.

--
Brian