Deleted menu in Wmaker

While trying out the spiffy wm configurator, I seem to have eliminated
all the debian menus.

How can I get back the menus?  Meanwhile I have just inserted my own
menu entries for the few programs I use all the time.

By the way, since this little flub none of the newly installed
packages has been visible as menu entries either.  What did I do?

Alan
--
adavis@netpci.com

"A non-viscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one non-existent."            ---Lord Raleigh