Re: Web access to /usr/doc?

I can't see any specific reason unless there was a path (link, otherwise) which would
allow a web browser to get out of /usr/doc (and into, say, /etc/passwd). Of course
this is a subtle subject and there may be others who could give a more confident
answer (though none of them seem to be stepping forward).

I wish dwww would just be fixed to not munge links for html docs.