Mailing problems

Hi all!

I have installed Debian potato last week (i had a slink box before). Since
then, i have serious mailing problems. I can send mail, but no one can
send mail to me. After a day, an error message comes telling that it does
not know how to deliver the message. Strange is , that I can acces the box
via http, ftp, telnet, ssh, and so on. I can browse the web, I can do
evrything I want, but the emails just can't find my computer.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please email me. (I'm on the list,
but don't have time to read through the digests, so please CC me ...)

Gergely Nagy <algernon@matinf.kgre.hu>

P.S.:you can reply to the address above, it's NOT on the server I was
talking about :)