Re: Magicfilter question?

Look for your the config file for your printer in /etc/magcfilter/<nameh
ere> , and check for the binaries it uses (or just grep it for "bin").
It turned out that the deskjet uses djscript.  I found the package by
grepping a Contents-i386 file from the base directory the distribution,
but grepping /var/lib/dpkg/available for the name (not path) might do
it, too.

Then again, it could be something entirely different.  I never did get
magicfilter working on any of the printers I tried before.

rick