Potato

Account for Debian group mail writes:
 > Anyone using the Potato release on a machine that needs to be up.  How
 > stable is it at this point?
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Ken Rea

There are a few *big* changes happening in potato right now.  Changes
to key parts of just about every Linux system.  I'd hold off at least
until the switch to versioned Perl packages is complete, but if you
really need the machine available, I'd wait until the freeze comes.

Take a look at recent messages on -devel regarding Perl problems and
the possibility of a freeze on the horizon.

Jesse