Re: fetchmail / sendmail problem

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 02:44:48PM -0700, Oz Dror wrote:
> a fresh install of potato.
> I have installed the latest versions of fetchmail and sendmail.
>
> fetchmail times out, thus fail get mail.
> I have no idea why. Is there a way to debug this problem.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

What does your ~/.fetchmailrc file look like? (user names and
passwords x'd out, of course)

Also, if you run fetchmail with the -v (verbose) switch, it will
provide you with a lot more information (as per 'man fetchmail').

Mike

[Private mail welcome, but no need to CC: me on list replies.]

--
Michael Merten -- ironfoot@popaccount.com
          ---> NRA Life Member -- http://www.nra.org