Re: PPP and kernel 2.2.x ?

Hi John Hasler; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
> Hmmm.  I tried it both ways.  What libc do you have?

My system is slink based on libc6_2.0.7.19981211-6; I only wanted/ was curious
about 2.2.10 kernel, so I installed it.

> I can't imagine why that would matter.  Why did you need bootpc?

I just followed the instructions ( the ones about running 2.2 kernels in slink
at debian web site), since I don't know enough about it, and it did affect the
netstd package behaviour. Better safe than sorry, I guess.
If you need any other info, please let me know and I'll email it to you (just
give me specific instructions :-))

damir