setting up apt-get sources.list for slink

Hi,

Just finished installing slink (I'm coming from a SuSE background) and have
a question about how to add
Lines to sources.list.

The man page says to put them in selection priority order. However it
doesn't say which priority should be on top, (low or high).

I did an FTP install from http.us.debian.org/debian using the supplied
sources.list file.

Now on the errata page, it says to add http.us.debian.org
dists/proposed-updates/.

Should this be added at the top or the bottom of my list???

Thanks!

Francis