Re: PCMCIA and NFS

Near the bottom of /etc/pcmcia/network.opts you'll see a couple of almost-empty shell functions, start_fn() and stop_fn().

I believe they're installed originally as:

    # Extra stuff to do after setting up the interface
    start_fn () { return; }
    # Extra stuff to do before shutting down the interface
    stop_fn () { return; }

You can just change start_fn to be:

    # Extra stuff to do after setting up the interface
    start_fn () {
      mount -a ;
      return; }

My experience is in slink, but I suspect potato is similar.