autofs for all users

Hi all,

I am using autofs. My /etc/auto.master is:

	/mnt/amnt       /etc/auto.amnt  --timeout 1

and my /etc/auto.amnt is:

	cdrom           -fstype=iso9660,ro,user         :/dev/hdc
	floppy          -fstype=auto,rw,user            :/dev/fd0

If I access /mnt/amnt/floppy for reading, everything is fine. If I try to write
something to the disk as ordinary user, I get:

	cp: cannot create regular file `/mnt/amnt/floppy/test': Permission denied

The problem seems to be: If Joe User accesses /mnt/amnt/floppy, the automount
daemon, _running as root_, calls mount _as root_ so that root is the owner of
/mnt/amnt/floppy and the only one allowed to write there.

How can I let ordinary users access the floppy for writing?

TIA,
Stefan