Help Needed with install "Choose Debian archive path"

I'm trying to install Debian Slink.

I get to the part of the install program where it says:

Debian GNU/Linux Installation Main Menu
Next	: Install Operating System Kernel and Modules

After I choose the Next option I get:

Please select the medium you will use to install the system:
I choose the cdrom	:CD-ROM drive

Then I choose SCSI for my type of cd-rom.

I then get a display that says:

Please place the Debian CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive:
I do that and hit enter.

Ok, finally, here is the problem.

The display says: Please choose the path inside the CD-ROM where the
Debian archive resides.

My question is:

if the path is

/dists/slink/main/binary-a/

do I use the first '"/" ?
do I use the last "/" ?

Do I need to include the "Package" file inside "binary-a" ?

By the way, none of the above works.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
-Later