making source and non-free CDs

I downloaded and made an "official" Debian 2.1 cd.  I'd also like to
make a _source_ CD because I've been recompiling things like made
lately, having just installed pgcc.

What is the "best" way do do this?  Is it appropriate to just mirror
the source directory of a close mirror that has the source, or is
there a preferred method?

Also, same goes for the non-free and non-US stuff that I'd also like
to have on CD.  (I'm in my University dorm with an ethernet link to
T3s and the like; I want to take advantage of my bandwith before the
end of the academic year ;)

Thanks!
MG

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"They're always havin' a good time down on the bayou,