Printing:connection to 'localhost' failed - Connection refused

Hallo,

I made a mess of my printing.  I have magicfilter installed and everything
went well until I tried to install the printcap published by Wojciech
Zabolotny on this list which he is using to print economy mode on a HP 5L.

I could net get it working and I could not get my old configuration back.
I deleted the /var/spool/lpd/lpfin and /var/spool/lpd/lpdr I created to
install his programs.  Then I rerun magicfilterconfig.  Now, when I try to
print, I get the error message:

connection to 'localhost' failed - Connection refused
job 'cfA576Johann' transfer to lp@localhost failed

Can somebody help me urgently please?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
      forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all
      unrighteousness."           I John 1:9