Re: Debian CDROMS

:-> "George" == George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> writes:

    > I have noticed that a lot of FTP sites are dropping Debian and the archive
    > CD sets are no longer including it. Is it because Debian is getting too
    > large? 4 CDROMS for just the 386 binaries and source would make it seem
    > so.

Anyone thinking that a distribution is too large should be condemned
at having all his computers erased and Windows 98 installed, but
without any connection with the internet or any contact with local
pirates groups. :-)

Seriously speaking, maybe it would be useful to provide a single-cd
downsized distribution to be included in those multi-cd sets like
infomagic or walnut-creek. Then, once you have the first cd, you will
surely hunt the others.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.4 #1 Sun Mar 28 11:09:03 CEST 1999 i586 unknown