Re: No PINE debian package?

jason and jill <jgreshes@netaxs.com> writes:

> It's included in the distribution and available for download from
> www.debian.org.
>
> Can't get much more available than that unless you contract Pam Anderson
> to deliver it to your home. ;)
>
> He may have missed it because it's in non-free rather than mail.

Also, note that Pine is not available directly as a binary for hamm;
it was actually a mistake to distribute it for bo (Debian 1.3.x) in
the first place, and the University of Washington has asked us not to
distribute any precompiled binary other than the ones they've
approved; however, we can distribute the source, and so in hamm pine
exists only in source form.