Re: Ultra2

Hi Lawrence,

I read on the kernel-list that the new boards run all except U2W - but
they
are working on it and it may soon be done. You can use the other
SCSI-Parts up to UW-SCSI without any problems. You simply can't use the
U2W-Part of your controller until they (the kernel and driver
developers)
get it done. I'm buying a new MB with U2W in a week, for example :)

ok,

	Mac

Lawrence wrote:

> Does the current adaptec driver support Adaptec 2940U2W (Ultra2 Wide)
> scsi card?
>
> Lawrence
>
> --

Markus Lechner       (Company - LightWolf)      |   The
Prometheus-Project
Markus.Lechner@munich.netsurf.de                |
Mac@munich.netsurf.de
http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Markus.Lechner    |   (only for
Project-Team)
PGP-Public-Key(s) are available                 |