Re: Linux DRAW or Linux ILLUSTRATOR

   Can someone tells me about some apps thats do the work of Corel Draw in
   Linux, Like Corel Draw? O heard about GIMP that can substitute Corel
   PhotoPaint and Photoshop! And about substitute Corel Ventura, Adobe
   Pagemaker or QuarkXpress?

xfig might fit your needs for a Corel Draw-like program.  There is
currently no suitable substitute for PageMaker.  However, there is a
project called GLUe that is working on one.  Their home page is at
http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s1204672/glue/.  Currently the program is
rather primitive; I don't know if it's at all usable.