Re: upgrade to libc6 script?

On Tue, Apr 21, 1998 at 03:00:32PM +0200, jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> It's available from the "Developer's Corner" as
> http://www.debian.org/devel/autoup.sh ; I'm not sure if it's the latest
> version though (one was posted this morning I think).

OK. According to the autoup.sh distributed by the bot on #debian, the latest
version can always be found at http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/autoup/ and at
http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup/ .

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch