Re: stuck with only 1 xterm in X

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.980421065233.564B-100000@main>, you wrote:

> a last question,does it possible in X to be logged on as several
> user at once (you see,have 2 xterm logged as root,one as
> alaint,etc...)

See man-pages for: su, rsh, rlogin, ssh

> after this is answered,i'll keep my mouth shut except when
> answering question (i found that i asked more than enough
> questions)??

You may ask as many questions as you like, but it would be better
if you found another more appropriate forum for asking unix-newbie
questions like the ones you have produced so far. To gain a
little bit more experience you should also try browsing around in
Unix related FAQs and the man-pages in section 1. It will give you
some hints about what you can do and play around with.

Good luck
Fredrik