Re: Linux cannot find NE-2000 network card

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Hans Ehrbar wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response, Ossama.
> I did configure the network and I do have a file
> /etc/init.d/network which has my IPADDR and NETMASK etc.
> but I haven't found any files with any of the information
> about the network card specified during installation.
> Where should it be?

I agree to Ossama's opinion. It sounds like an IP prob to me.Could you
please post your /etc/init.d/network file??

Bye
Daniel

Daniel Gross                                     eMail: dg@bingo.baynet.de
Hollarstrasse 2                                         dgross@gmx.net