Re: New imap saves all mail to $HOME/mbox ????

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> It moves the mail from the spool to the inbox upon checking for mail. I
> do not think this is considered a problem but is possibly a configuration
> item when building that particular imapd implimentation.

I have not used imap and fetchmail for some time, but isn't there an
option to fetchmail to specifically tell imap to leave the mail on the
server? Would that fix the problem? Cheers, Colin.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>