Linux + Win95 + Win NT on one HD

Hi,

I am trying to install three OSs on one HD: Win 95, Win NT and Linux. I was
partially succesfull; th eonly problem at the moment is, that I can't boot
linux without a boot floppy.

Here is what I did:
1. Partition my hard disk ( 3GB) with fdisk (the DOS program):
 - hda1 Primary Bootable for Win 95 (as c:\) (1.6 B)
- hda2 as Extended with logical partitions:
- hda5 logical for Win NT (as d:\) (0.8 GB)
2. Partition my hard disk with the debian partition program
- hda6 as / (0.12 GB)
- hda7 as swap (0.034 GB)
- hda8 as /usr (0.53 GB)
3. Installed the OSs (it really worked!)
4. Used the NT boot loader as primary OS loader
5. Patched this loader as described in the Linux and Win NT mini HowTo, but
it didn't work

I can only start Win 95 and Win NT directly, for Linux I have to use the
boot floppy.
Is there any possibility to boot Linux AND the other two OSs directly from
the hard disk?
Is there a possibility to use only ONE partitioning program? (the debian
linux partitioner seems not to work, because it does not create DOS
accessible C: or D: drives (i.e. with linux fdisk I can't run format c: and
therfore I can't install Windows)

Thanks in advance for any helpful hints ...

Philipp.