XFREE86 ?

I have just installed Debian 1.3 with the default
packages.  Everything seems to be OK.

Now, I want to install X Windows.

When using Dselect, I can't seem to find the XFREE86 package.

I have noticed that there are several different "front-ends" to
the X GUI available in the distribution but I can't find
XFREE86.

I looked at your FTP site and found out that Debian 1.3.1
included XFREE86 but what is the name of the file I have to
download. (?.deb)

I looked in the Debian FAQ and found nothing.

Please help !

Thank you.

Robert Ayotte
Montreal