Re: ??? how to TOTALLY remove KDE ???

> when I tried to remove KDE via dselect,
> it didn't remove a bunch of directories because they "weren't empty"
> or something....)

I make a motion that dpkg should maintain a log of all of the "orphan"
directories that it leaves behind because they're not empty so that we can
go in later and clean them out.... either that or have the option for some
interactivity where the 'remove' script would 'ls' the contents of the
directory and then get a yes/no on whether to purge it.

- Joe