Re: Install on Adaptec 7890?

Maybe if you put the CDROM on the other SCSI port and the hard
drive on the other one, it might work? I dont know if Linux
boots from a CD like windoze systems can, and so forth, or like
a Mac system can, it boots from a CD even without a hard drive,
it might be worth a try.. It might be seeing the CDROM and not
checking for a hard drive and not booting the CD since Windoze
usually has to load Windoze first, then boot a CD up...