Re: creating preselected configurations for DSELECT

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998 chadi@cebu.pworld.net.ph wrote:

> Milan Durovic posted this before but seemed to have payed any attention to it.  His idea sounded great to me (I'm sure it will also sound great to you those who are in the computer realted businesses) so Im posting this again.
> Hope to hear something from you guys !
>
> Cheers,
> Chad

If you install the boot-floppies package, you can see how these get made.
The problem is, I am still waiting for a boot-floppies package that will
actually make a clean set of floppies.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!