HP Laser Jet 5L anyone?

Hiya!

    I've been tinkering around with debian for the past two weeks, and
everything seems to be working fine. Unless the printer is taken into
account. The printer is an HP LaserJet 5L, and even though it can print
simple text, it won't print PS files properly. I think it might have to do
with the fact that magicfilter does not offer a dedicated filter, so I am
using an hpljet4 filter.

    Anyway, I'd be most grateful if anyone could show me the way around.

        Cheers!
        Jose