Seyon and ISDN, step 2.

Dear Debs,

I am trying to use Seyon with an ISDN PCMCIA card (the card is
recognized by the system) and got already some help from Martin
Bialasinski (this was step 1).
Now, step 2:
Calling seyon with no argument has the result of taking /dev/tts0
as a modem device (default somewhere, although I have set the Xresource
Seyon.modems:  /dev/ttyI0 - is the syntax correct?) but dialing the phone
of my institute's server just hangs the program which has to be killed.
Calling seyon -modems /dev/tty0, instead, is accepted (i.e., seyon says
"/dev/ttyI0 is available") but an error about "missing linux serial
info" appears at startup and after any attempt at changing the baud
rate.
Is there any seyon user out there (better if with ISDN, but not
necessary maybe at my present primordial stage)?
I'd appreciate not only specific help on my questions, but also a sample
of the two files ~/.seyon/startup and ~/.seyon/protocols (and maybe even
of ~/.seyon/phonelist if its format is not just as trivial as
080012345
0563104310

Thank you.
Remo
| Dr. Remo   |    __ _   Debian User      | Paul Scherrer Institute |
|     Badii  |   / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  | CH-5232 Villigen        |
| Nonlinear  |  / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /  | Switzerland             |
| Stochastic | \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\  | badii "at" psi.ch       |
| Processes  |                            | www1.psi.ch/~badii      |