Re: New motherboard (and processor)

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Michael Beattie wrote:

> [...]

I have this same problem on a system with a Diamond video card. Since I
installed that particular video board, I have to manually hit reset on
that particular system.  Kind of a pain too since I have to open a rack to
get to the switch.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!