RE: Format of .deb files

	>>Winzip should be able to take it from there.

> (/usr/doc,
> > .>>/usr/man, /usr/info) for debian while not actually at a PC with
> debian
>
	>>hmm well... with dwww there is an entire web interface to
documentation
	>>I don't know if anyone has dww publicly available for
browseing

	I got  a little trick you can try. If you have Midnight
Commander installed you can use that to install .deb. Now before you
install, it shows what it's installing and where. For Example:

	/Content
	INFO
	*INSTALL

If you choose /content directory it will contain the /doc and /man paths
and the documents in them. You can the view the Readmes and such and
then save them to a dos floppy in a txt format and take them to work to
read!!!! That what I do. I have had a problem yet...

Rod....