chage / shadow settings

Hi!

	I've been reading the man page for chage but I haven't got
anything clear.

	Let's see. I want my users to be warned to be changed their
passwords in ten days time. In ten days, I want 'login' (or whatever
program is responsible) to make the users change their passwords
inmediately if they havent done so. If the user hasn't change the
password after 20 days of the 'must change password' procedure, the
account is locked.

	Is this the right command (the dates are approx)?

	chage -E 20/10/98 -W 10 -M 10 `cat userlist`

	Thanks in advance!

Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o            Ultima Ratio Regum
  2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_        mailto:pere@casal.upc.es
PGP key available     ---  (_)/ (_)      http://casal.upc.es/~pere/