Where is Bo?

I need bo (debian 1.3) binaries of grep and ar to try and revive an
old system before I can upgrade to hamm.  Grep and ar have been lost
:(

I've seen the address of the bo site somewhere, but I just spent an
hour looking through the web site with no success.

Thank you.

nathan

--
Nathan O. Siemers - Transcriptional Profiling, Bioinformatics -
Division of Applied Genomics - Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical