Re: 3com905B cyclone not working

Umm, this is a rather simple thing to check, but it caused the ff:ff.....
ethernet adress on my own box:  Are you sharing IRQ9 with any other cards?
Including things built in to your motherboard?  If you check IRQs in the
Device Manager of Win9x, the _ONLY_ other thing listed as IRQ9 should be
IRQ holder for PCI steering.  if anything else is also listed, that is your
problem.  Otherwise, I have my card up and running just fine on the 2.0.35
kernel w/out the updated driver patch.

--Evan