Printing accross a LAN

My fileserver (running Hamm) has 2 printers attached. The printcap and
everything is setup so I can print. This machine also runs samba and
both printers are made available across the lan by samba.

When I use Windows NT on a client I can print to either printer attached
to the server via samba.

When I use Linux on a client how do I configure it so that I can print
to either printer? I am not currently running the samba client (instead
I am using nfs to mount the server directories).

Thanks for any help

Dave