Re: Ssh 1.2.26 Bo Package?

On 1998.09.03, Jim Harsh wrote:
:
: I typed off the top of my head. it's really ftp.de.debian.org and
: then under debian-non-US/dists/slink/non-US/binary-i386

Jim,

	ftp.de.debian.org is just a CNAME for the same host that
nonus.debian.org is a CNAME for (dresden.de.debian.org).  The slink
stuff is all dependent on libc6, and the bo (libc5) stuff there is old,
the latest ssh for bo there is ssh 1.2.22.  Thanks anyway...

--
Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu>  http://www.rap.ucar.edu/staff/tres/
Research Applications Program   National Center for Atmospheric Research