Re: Mysterious frequent crashes at the same interval on three ma

> Hmm... anything in the syslogs(/var/log)?  Run a ps ax and see if there is
> a sleep running, perhaps anacron is going nuts?  Is it a graceful
> shutdown?  (Keep the replies to the list as I will be of little help.)

Nothing sleeping, and anacron is not installed.  I have even removed things like mail
and at from one of the machines to see what happens.  Nothing.

Presumably the shutdown is _not_ graceful, as nothing about it is being logged, and
the filesystems are flagged as "unchecked" at boot time.

Autumn