Re: PCMCIA question

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Ian Stuart wrote:

> To get a PCMCIA card to work, you need to remake the kernel, and the
> PCMCIA modules, and then reinstall the kernel.
>
> For this, you'll need the kernel source and the pcmcia source.

installing the kernel source is ok (2.0.32-5 from hamm), but how should I
install pcmcia source in /usr/src/linux? Or should it be in
/usr/src/modules?
Anyway, I have to compile the kernel on another machine than the laptop,
just because of the speed (150 >> 50).
But I'll try, thanx for the quick reply!

[snip]

> now do the PCMCIA modules:
>     make-kpkg --revision=custom.1.0 modules_image

i guess that should be from within /usr/src/modules?

--
Maarten