Re: pppd-2.3.5 pap authentification does not work

[...]

    Thanks a lot, it works now.

    The reason was another one: Due to some trial and approaches I set the
    remotelogin name on the bo-version with the keyword "remotename", which
    isn't what the hamm version wants. After fiddling a little around with
    the pppconfig package which sets the user with keyword "user" (its well
    documented in the pppd manpage ;-) the connection comes up now and it is
    all fine now.

                     Peter