Re: PCMCIA

Bill Moran, bill@ist.flinders.edu.au on 6/1/98 11:41 PM

>I have just upgraded from bo to hamm on my Toshiba laptop
>(successfully except for a few corrupted files). How do I
>configure to make my ethernet card (HyperEnet) work

Install the pcmcia package. If you have a custom kernel, you'll need to
install the source package. I use the source. Once it's installed,
/etc/init.d/pcmcia starts the services. It will recognize pretty much
everything as far as cards go. Then you need to set up
/etc/init.d/network for your network settings.

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |