Re: text mode IDE?

You're in luck! There's a great IDE out there. It's called emacs. Ok, it's a little rough around the edges but what unix software isn't? (Oh, except Netscape.) It all depends on what features you're looking for. If you use gdb-mode emacs will open up source
files and move through them as you run through the program. I don't know about clicking on lines to set breakpoints and that sort of thing but using emacs is probably the best you'll do.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com