Re: Connecting Linux machine to Win.95\Linux Machine.

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 servis@purdue.edu wrote:
> May I suggest switching the layout of your 2 computer network.  Make
> your Linux box the server/gateway and the linux/win95 dual boot box the
> client.  You won't have to worry about setting up routing/serving etc

My current computer is a creepy 486 33 MHZ, I'm not sure that it will be
able to service me, operate the ISDN line and be a server to a new PII (266
or 300,haven't decided yet) machine (even if it can, won't it slow down
the new computer?)

What do you say?

TIA,

Liran.