internetMCI PPP, large packages

 Hi, I have an internetmci PPP account.  Unfortunately I don't think it is
possible to start a dial up on my linux box because when you just dial up to
the internetMCI # it gives me a weird prompt: (0121313249) and then asks me
to type something, I tried everything PPP, username, yadda yadda, it says
host not found.  It works with Win 95 dial up?  How DO I make this work?

Also how can I get MS-DOS disks into my linux box?