Apache web server POSTing.

Hi.

I've recently installed thelatest apache web package and found that I
cannot POST to it.  We seems to be getting the error:

	Method not implemented
	POST to /~matt/cgi-bin/Formmail/formmail.pl not supported.

I've looked through all the apache documentation without much luck, and
there's not much about this on their web site.  Does anyone know what
options I must enable to allow apache to accect these requests?

Regards

--
Karl Ferguson,
Tower Networking Pty Ltd    Tel: +61-9-456-0000		karl@tower.net.au