Re: DEITY TEAM -- REQUEST FOR FUNCTIONALITY and COMMENTS

Hee!!!

The odds that Mr Iannarelli is starting this thread just to
concentrate the flammage, flak and junk into one thread which he can
easilly killfile is astronomical =)  This is especially probable given his
insistence on exact spelling in the subject...

Hahahahahah!!!!  What a lame thread.  You are so obvious and apparent =)

SirDibos

On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Peter Iannarelli wrote:

> Hello all:

> This thread is being issued to provide all individuals and
> organizations an opportunity to voice their requirements
> and concerns. So fire away. Keep it short and terse.
>
> Please ensure that "DEITY TEAM --" is in the subject line
> as it will aid in tracking your responses. We will endeavor
> to take everyones requests and comments into account but
> that does not guarantee all requests will be implemented.

Hahahahahahahha!!!!!