Re: next release of debian...

> > On Apr 13, A. M. Varon wrote
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to know the date of the next release of debian. I'm a bit
> > > confused, some say debian 1.3 ... others say that it's debian 2.0?
> >
> > At the moment official documents date it on April 28.  We'll see if
> > this is reasonable.
>
> And April 28 will be the release date of 1.3.

I really doubt that's going to happen.  Just look at the number of packages
in Incoming waiting to be put into frozen.  Are all of those going to just
get dumped into 1.3 a few days before it's released?  If this happens, we're
going to cement our reputation for having the worst-testing distribution
around.

I hope the release date gets pushed back another month.

Cheers,

 - Jim