Re: X-Windows

>On Apr 12, Tim O'Brien wrote
>>I really would like to learn a lot more about the X-Windows

>Do you mean you're looking for useful applications that run in X?
>You don't really use X to do work, but you can use it and a

I understand that.. What I'm trying to do is become an X guru. I already
program in several languages, and understand windowing systems in general.
What I need is info on X configuration, use, programming, etc. for a beginner.

Thanks,
Tim O'Brien

LINUX 2.0.8 i486     Because reboots are for upgrades!!
Please direct Email to: tjobrien(at)traveller.com