Re: Q: Web Based Admin

> Is there currently any Web Based Admin for Debian
> Linux?

There is a package called linuxconf (there is a package in experimental)
which provides web based admin for linux boxes.

I belive that there are some issues between what it expects in terms of
file systems lay out and how Debian is setup.

However if someone were to spend the time going through and configuring it
properly it might be quite nice.

Adam.

PS. I haven't actualy ever used linuxconf ... just heard things about it.